Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Judging Someone By The Outside

Don't judge someone by the outside. You think that people are kind and nice by the outside, but in the inside they're trying to tear someone apart. I've judge someone by the outside before because I thought they were nice and kind, but things never went right when the way it seems. You never know when things happen. It's like you're trying to make your way to the path to grown up but some rocks making it bumpy and there's a conflict between you and that person. Now I realize that things can be change without you trying to change it. And if you cry, it doesn't help anything. I'm standing up for myself now. Anything happens I'll try to start again. But the one who hurts you is the one will be your obstacles for your path. Don't ever judge someone by the outside try to know more about them before being friends with them. That is what I learn for life situation. Things never go straight. It needs a conflict so that it could be done by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment